Job Reference: 16088CB
Salary: Â£45000 - Â£53000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 25-01-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Cardiff, Wales
IT Security Analyst – Cardiff
IT Security Analyst – Cardiff – Our client a global entity is looking for a talented IT Security Analyst to join the team be involved with implementation and enhancements to IT Security. You will need a blend of skills including:-
* Significant experience in IT, i.e. hardware and software within Financial Services (M/S Windows platforms, IBM Server)
* Ability to implement effective process and metrics
* Experience in responding to information security audits
* Experience of the design of security components within enterprise solutions (infrastructure and development)
* Familiarisation of ISO27001
* Awareness of best practice associated with FS Risk & Compliance TOGAF.
* Experience in IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery processes
If this may be your next career to remain at the cutting edge of IT Security our client offers a salary of up to £53,000 and the following benefits:-
24 days holiday
Other flexible benefits
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.