Senior Business Analyst
Job Reference: 16121SN
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£48000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 12-02-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Newport, Wales
Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst – Cardiff – Our client a leader in their field and part of a global parent company are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with a proven background in Analysis who has climbed the career ladder and is ready to pass on their knowledge and work ethics to a new team. You will have experience of managing up to 4 Business and Junior Business Analysts. The Senior Business Analyst will support and mentor, enforce standards and promote high performance and consistency. This will be achieved through coaching, training and performance reviews. This requires high levels of motivation and organisation, with the ability to plan, manage and prioritise workloads.
* The Senior Business Analyst will lead business analysis on individual projects or have oversight over a number of projects, ensuring that detailed business requirements are gathered, documented, and signed off by the client.
* The Senior Business Analyst will lead or oversee the solution throughout the project lifecycle, operating as the interface between business and technical departments to ensure that proposed solutions are valid, documented and meet the correct business functionality, requirements and industry standards.
* The Senior Business Analyst will drive and implement internal improvement initiatives within the team and across the Delivery function.
* The Senior Business Analyst may cover the role of the Business Analyst Manager during periods of absence.
If you are looking to move a new role our client is offering an excellent salary of up to £48,000 dependant on experience and the following benefits package:
* 24 day holiday
* Contributory Pension
* Life Assurance
* Subsidised Cafe
* Private Medical Cover
* Other Flexible Benefits
* Worldwide Career Opportunities
If this could be your next move please forward your CV in the first instance
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.