Senior Business Analyst
Job Reference: 15848SBBA
Salary: Â£65000 - Â£70000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 02-01-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
Senior Business Analyst
The role of the Senior Business Analyst is to drive forward the change agenda. Perform the requirements gathering and business analysis to ensure that change projects meet their defined goals. Although this role is aligned with IT this is NOT a pure IT role.
* Support the Business in identifying and communicating change initiatives.
* Support and produce Business Case and associated project documentation as required.
* Act as a bridge between the Business and IT Developers.
* Elicit, analyse and document business requirements (in the media required which could be user stories, Use Cases or BRD).
* Define requirements while understanding and communicating the impact of the change.
* Communicate requirements to the business and IT.
Skills and Experience Specification:
* Assertive, independent thinker, combining strategic vision and pragmatic delivery capabilities.
* Lateral thinker, able to understand the impact of actions. Adopts an innovative approach to find and propose alternative solutions when standard procedures prove to be ineffective.
* Confident communicator (verbal and written) at all levels, including strong customer, client liaison and including third parties.
* Strong negotiation skills
* Proficient in identification of the initial requirement, through the complete life cycle, within tight deadlines
Essential and Preferred Requirements:
* 5 years (or equivalent) experience in a similar role.
* Experience of 5+ years in the Insurance or Re-insurance industry.
* Extensive experience in a Business change/transformation role
* Good understanding of IT systems and the role of a developer although no specific application / software / programming or development knowledge is required.
* Previous experience of working in both an Agile and Waterfall environment.
* VISIO, Excel, Word and Power Point
* Flexibility to travel and work in different locations from time to time
* Experience across different Lines of Business or Business areas
* CII Certificate or Diploma
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.