Senior Functional & Business Analyst – BRUSSELS
Job Reference: JSRSBBBA
Salary: Â£440 - Â£500 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Vacancy Posted: 23-01-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Belgium, Brussels
Senior Functional & Business Analyst
6 Month Assignment – Based in Brussels, Belgium – Maximum €570/Day – NO IR35!
Candidate MUST have knowledge of:
* Process, functional and data modelling
* Domain Driven Design
Desired skills and experience:
* You are in the possession of a Master degree or have equivalent industry experience; a background in architecture, analysis, computer science and/or statistics is preferable.
* Extensive experience in an analytical, business modelling.
* Knowledge of business capability, organizational governance, value stream and business process representation to facilitate the mapping, aggregation, decomposition and visualization of current and target state views of the business.
* You have co-ordination skills which involves the ability to listen and act with limited oversight to bring the correct involved parties into play at the right time.
* Excellent PC skills and IT aptitude
* You are able to communicate fluently in English (spoken and written) in a clear and concise manner.
Our client are looking for a well-rounded senior functional & business analyst to play a leadership role in modernizing their IT environment as they transform mission critical systems into a world class common data architecture and shared event platform designed to meet the needs of the tomorrows changing network.
Being familiar with investigating and analysing complex business needs and problems you will deliver solutions that align processes, functions, data and systems that underpins the transformation strategy to enable digital innovation.
You will enjoy pulling together diverse strands and be able to operate at all levels of the organization to both influence and provide insights where needed. This role will collaborate with other aspects of enterprise architecture (security, platform, integration and technology) to identify opportunities and deliver solutions in core capabilities.
This role requires data and process-driven deep dives, strong business judgment and deep curiosity
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.