Senior Infrastructure Analyst
Job Reference: 16305MS
Salary: Â£45000 - Â£55000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 02-05-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Kent, Royal Tunbridge Wells
I am looking for a Senior Infrastructure Analyst to join my client on a permanent basis.
This position will be supporting the groupsinfrastructure requirements at a 3rd line level, this role will cover both project and BAU work. The team and company are currently undergoing a period of digital transformation that is being led by IT, so this is an exciting time to join my client.
The aim of this position is to deliver a stable, resilient and scalable fit for purpose platform that empowers them to deliver business applications when and where they are required.
You will be joining a highly skilled, motivated group of SME’s who are all happy to both share knowledge and learn from others.
* Experience of Technical problem solving from a complex environment
* The ability to automate what are traditionally iterative manual tasks
* Excellent problem management skills.
* Strong prioritization skills.
* Solutions driven.
* Experience of engaging with all level of the business.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to manage multiple streams of work under pressure.
* High levels of tenacity and ownership.
* Working in a secure way and adhering to all relevant security standards.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
* Cloud Engineering experience inc Azure and AWS.
* Use of Azure services including ARM templates, JSON and Powershell DSC
* Use of Dev Ops tools including team City, Octopus deploy, GIT, Azure Dev ops (VSTS)
* Windows AD inc Powershell
* Office 365 and Azure AD
* MS Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, DFSr
* Windows SCCM 2012/16.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.