Senior IT Support Analyst
Job Reference: 16997/CO2
Salary: Â£35000 - Â£40000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 27-02-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: City of London, England, Greater London
Our client based in the City is looking for an experienced Senior IT Support Analyst to start ASAP. The role Work alongside other Support Analysts to provide all elements of support to the IT Directors and staff.
In addition to day-to-day technical support, there will be a variety of on-going projects and migration tasks allocated by the IT Support Manager to all members of the team. These could be changes to IT systems, processes, applications or hardware replacements, as defined in the company’s on-going hardware and application upgrade/replacement programme.
In absence of IT Support Manager, provide senior point of escalation for day-to-day technical support issues and service management. In some circumstances, there will be requirements to support the Infrastructure team. This will require the ability to work outside of the traditional support role.
* Microsoft Office suite (incl. O365)
* Windows 7/10 OS
* Microsoft Active Directory
* MS Group Policies
* SCCM packages
* Understanding of PowerShell
* Knowledge of Windows server administration
* Excellent technical troubleshooting skills.
* Knowledge of configuring PC hardware and peripherals
* Physically capable of carrying hardware (PCs/Printers)
* Knowledge and experience of TCP/IP networking fundamentals
* Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
* Ability to prioritise and manage own workload in difficult and pressured situations
* Structured work habits and good personal time management
* Ability to highlight, recommend and implement continuous improvement processes
* Ability to adjust to meet the expectations of a wide range of users
* Proven experience of working in a Senior Technical IT Support role
* Exposure to VoIP
* Exposure to mobile device management tools
* Knowledge of Citrix desirable
* Career-related degree
This role will be required to travel on the odd occasion to other offices as and when required.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.