Senior .Net Developer – Banking – London
Job Reference: 16043/CF4
Salary: Â£400 - Â£425 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 months
Vacancy Posted: 05-02-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Our client in the Banking sector is currently looking for a senior level .Net Full stack Developer to start asap. You will bring your wealth of knowledge to increase the experience of an already well established Technology Team and also provide the team with practical guidance for the future direction of the firm’s architecture.
Position: Senior C# .Net Developer
Duration: This is an initial 6 month contract with the potential to extend long term
Location: City of London
Start Date: 1 – 2 weeks
Rate: Depending on Experience – £400 – 425 p/day
The primary role would focus on the development aspect of the SDLC, but will also be expected to regularly contribute to design discussions, advise the business stakeholders on potential solutions and support the testing team. The areas of work will include the following: enhancement of the.NET software platform (middleware and front-end GUI), development of the public API offering, development of our Data Warehouse Star schema and ETL process (driven by both SQL and SSIS), high level and low level design documentation, as well as provision of systems support.
* Development and maintenance of the VB & C#.NET software platform
* Development and maintenance of the data warehouse & ETL environment
* Migration of portfolio data onto the their target platform including analysis of source data, mapping data into the Phoebus template, implementing and testing the migration process.
* Ensure all developments fit within the overall system architecture and design strategy, and make sure code is of a consistent and appropriate standard.
* Manage and maintain the company codebase using industry best practice to provide full audit and control capabilities.
* Work with all stakeholders to best prioritise system developments and deliver to agreed release schedules.
* Manage the technical migration of loan portfolios onto the system that occur from time to time.
* Excellent C# and VB.NET skills (WinForms, WCF and WebAPI)
* Excellent MS SQL Server skills, with extensive database design and data migration experience.
* Competency in best practices and techniques – unit testing, design patterns, SOLID principles.
* Ability to analyse problems, think creatively, and make effective decisions in the appropriate timescale
* Self-motivator and ability to work autonomously as well as part of a wider development team
* Strong communicator with an ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical colleagues
* Experience in deploying and maintaining solutions in Microsoft Azure is desirable
This position will call on their knowledge, experience and creativity to become a key player in both pro-active and re-active projects which will demand an extremely high attention to detail and accuracy.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.