Senior Network Engineer
Job Reference: 15954ESR
Salary: Â£55000 - Â£65000 Per Annum Benefits & Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 01-02-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, Uxbridge
Senior Network Engineer / Cisco Network Engineer / Senior Cisco Engineer
VRF / MPLS / OSPF / BGP / VOIP / SD-WAN
* We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join a global leader
* You will assist with the design, implementation and maintenance of their Next Generation enterprise network utilising VRF, MPLS, OSPF and BGP
* You will guide network design and selection of voice systems along with supplying technical support to EMEA region and advice/guidance to the Group (Worldwide)
* This work requires a high degree of technical leadership to maintain and support the enterprise network and firewall infrastructure to ensure continuous performance, reliability, integrity and security
* It will involve managing multiple network and firewall projects simultaneously – including the initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and close-out phases
* You will already have knowledge of Cisco network engineering, ideally possessing at least CCNP level certifications, or a similar level of technical ability. You will be familiar with VOIP and SIP technologies.
* An employee in this class must stay abreast of changes in the enterprise communications field and be able to quickly assimilate new technology
Proven experience of the following technologies within a Senior Network Engineer role:
* TCP-IP, VRF, MPLS, OSPF, BGP
* IP Telephony / VOIP
* Wireless networking
* Experience of 3rd line Technical Support / projects / network design / architecture
CCNA Routing & Switching / CCNP / CCIE / CISSP / CCNA Collaboration / Firewalls / Meraki / Wireshark / Riverbed / Security / WAN Acceleration/ SD-WAN / Telephony / Senior Network Engineer / 3rd Line Technical Support / Design / Implement / Support
In addition to a generous basic salary, they are also offering the successful Senior Network Engineer a great benefits package including a car allowance, bonus’s, paid for professional certifications, and along with a host of other benefits, genuine opportunity to advance your technical skills and career within a rapidly expanding organisation.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.