Senior Project Manager – Banking
Job Reference: 16140
Salary: Â£550 - Â£600 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 months
Vacancy Posted: 15-02-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Our Banking client in the City is looking for a Senior Project Manager with Banking experience to start ASAP. For this role you must have recent and extensive banking experience, coupled with Agile and managing Software Development Projects.
The projects will sit within the systems office for EMEA, and is based in the central London headquarters. The Project Manager drives key technology projects within the programme, ensuring that the bank delivers new and enhanced functionality to enable growth and minimise risk.
Key skills / experience
Functional / Technical Competencies:
* Management of multiple application development projects using agile or waterfall methodologies
* Management of external vendors and consultants
* Smooth handover of projects to operational delivery, preferably in an ITIL based environment (essential)
* Experience in managing projects with internal and external interdependencies
* 5 – 10yrs Project Management experience (essential)
* Project delivery experience across multiple geographies and diverse cultures
* Software development project experience (essential)
* Experience in one or more of the bank’s key technologies (desirable)
Education / Qualifications :
* Current Prince II / PMP proactitioner or equivalent (essential)
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.