Senior Support Analyst
Job Reference: 16169BSR
Salary: Â£35000 - Â£40000 Per Annum Great Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 16-05-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chiswick, England, Greater London
Senior Support Analyst required for a leading client in Chiswick to join them on an exciting permanent opportunity
This is a senior technical role responsible for providing support and technical assistance to both internal (300) and external (200) users of the company’s IT systems.
You will be responsible for managing the company’s Service Desk system, ensuring that user incidents, service requests and problems are managed and responded to in a timely and professional manner, assisted by a Client Technical Analyst (CTA).
You will work with the Director, TI&O to manage and improve the user support experience and with other Senior Technical Analysts who are responsible for the Global IT infrastructure and various systems and services delivered to the users.
* Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the company’s Service Desk via chat or telephone across 15 International sites and additionally directly for Head Office users located in London (Chiswick). Escalate where necessary.
* Following up with users to ensure full resolution of issues to the user’s satisfaction
* Providing technical assistance in resolving requests, incidents and problems
* Diagnosing system errors and other technical issues
* Training other staff member(s) (CTA) in troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving issues
* Contributing to writing, editing, and revising documents and training manuals for new and updated software and hardware
* Analysing and documenting common issues and problems
* Strong PC skills and the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems, primarily in the Windows 10 PC Operating System
* Expert understanding of Microsoft Office Products
* Familiarity with both PC Hardware and Software configuration and upgrades
* Experience of PC Operating System and Software delivery systems
* Experience of MDM solutions
* Experience of troubleshooting and issue analysis within a Microsoft Windows network environment.
* Ability to work as a member of a small multi skilled support team, supporting end users across multiple locations, 15 of which are outside the UK.
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Technical Helpdesk/Service Desk environment
* Writing and editing skills to aid in writing and updating manuals. ITIL Foundation and/or other ITIL
* CompTIA A+
* CompTIA Network+
* CompTIA Security+
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.