Service Management Analyst / Service Delivery Manager
Job Reference: SDM/16266GB111
Salary: Â£250 - Â£280 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 Months +
Vacancy Posted: 23-04-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Service Management Analyst / Service Delivery Manager required for a leading bank in London
Our client I implementing a new service management tool in 2019 to make technology more efficient, to deliver a better service to the bank and to meet client policies, procedures, standards and delivery practices. The service management analyst will gather all requirements, design the system to best practice and requirements, build the system with the chosen vendor incl. data population and manage the roll out of the service management tool to all technology staff and customers.
– Experience implementing service management tools in small financial services businesses
– Experience of implementing or using the Cherwell IT service management tool preferred
– Experience gathering requirements and designing service catalogues, workflows and products
– Experience performing testing and migration to a new service management tool
– Experience managing third party suppliers and project reporting
– Management of ITIL best practice change management process and chairing of the change management board (CAB) Must have a minimal ITIL Foundation, intermediate service transition preferred.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.