Job Reference: 16433BSR
Salary: Â£400 - Â£450 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months +
Vacancy Posted: 12-07-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
My market leading client are recruiting for a ServiceNow Administrator, they are looking for an initial 6-month contract.
As a member of the ServiceNow Team within the team, you will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the ServiceNow product and modules. As a ServiceNow Administrator be responsible for the product and module maintenance and alignment to best practice.
Optimise business functionality through automation and simplification for the operational delivery of the service.
Responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the service delivery to the organisation meet the necessary levels of governance and quality by adhering to the underpinning policy and procedures for the product.
* Responsible for the day to day administration of the ServiceNow product and modules.
* Provide a central point of contact for all Service Now enquiries.
* Responsible for ensuring the ServiceNow product and modules are developed and delivered whilst adhering to out-of-the-box best practice methodologies.
* Act as the business analyst for ServiceNow business functionality and process improvements driving cost reduction, simplification, and automation.
* Maintain the end-user Service Portal that serves London and EMEA region ensuring that the experience is tailored to business roles and regions.
* Responsible for identifying product improvements and enhancements that will deliver measurable cost savings for the organisation
* Responsible for planning and providing Request For Change requirements as part of Change Management process.
* Responsible for managing ServiceNow service requests and incidents regarding the product and modules. Escalating and working with process and application owners where appropriate.
* Work with the relevant process owners during regular upgrades to ensure a smooth transition to the new version.
* Identify any opportunities for enhancements that ServiceNow can provide to other products and services based on cost savings, efficiency improvements or simplification by automation and /or streamlining
* Development tasks to enhance the platform and modules
Functional / Technical Competencies:
* Service Now Admin Course and/or demonstrable product knowledge.
* ITIL Foundation (or above) preferred.
* Cobit Governance experience preferred.
* Process development and documentation experience.
* Excellent written and verbal skills, and must be able to document and articulate to stakeholders key issues in the infrastructure arena.
* Able to drive problem resolution through the appropriate escalation channels.
* Able to confidently participate in whiteboard type design and review sessions.
* Able to evaluate and understand new products within the team’s scope.
* A team player, approachable and flexible but also able to work independently.
* Contribute to building a culture of service excellence, always putting the customer, our people and our business at the centre of everything undertaken.
* Industry experience managing ServiceNow instances, including planning, development, deployments, and upgrades from project inception to conceptual and full design to service transition.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.