SIEBEL APPLICATIONS MANAGEMENT – Siebel CRM, Oracle eBusiness (SC Cleared)
Job Reference: 16491
Salary: Â£400 - Â£500 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 - 9 months +
Vacancy Posted: 15-11-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Liverpool, Merseyside
SIEBEL APPLICATIONS MANAGEMENT – Siebel CRM, Oracle eBusiness
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
£400 – 500 per Day
SIEBEL APPLICATIONS MANAGEMENT
Siebel CRM, Oracle eBusiness, OBIEE, OBIA Siebel Applications Management Contractor required to start ASAP
As an experienced Siebel Applications Management Contractor you must have the following essential skills: You must have SC level clearance and be a UK national due to the sensitive nature of the project.
Key Skills Experience:
We require someone with Siebel and combinations of the below skills:
* Siebel CRM
* CRM Databases- Oracle 8i/9i
* Oracle eBusiness Suite
* Informatica Power Centre
* Oracle OBIEE
* Oracle OBIA
* IBM Infosphere MDM
* OpenText DocFusion Document Management System
* SQL Skills
* Working in teams to support our Client’s critical business applications. Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Production of code to applicable coding standards. Production of and Maintenance of Design Documentation.
* Unit testing of code components.
* Maintain code configuration to project standards.
* Track and fix code defects Incident resolution; problem investigation and resolution; known error resolution; application patching; Undertaking enhancement work as requested by the Client via the Change Process.
* Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.