Site Reliability Engineer
Job Reference: 17144
Salary: Â£500 - Â£550 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months +
Vacancy Posted: 02-06-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Contract Opportunity for an experienced Reliability Engineer with full-stack development experience.
The successful site reliability engineer will be:
Responsible for the reliability and efficiency of infrastructure through the delivery of common, repeatable tools and processes that greatly reduce the amount of toil the Database and Platform Operations team must perform.
Responsible for writing software to make the database and platform infrastructure self-managing and self-service.
Responsible for automation and continuous service improvement by developing Infrastructure as Code.
Responsible for the elimination of manual, repetitive, automatable, tactical tasks that are devoid from value.
Responsible for availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring and capacity planning
Technical Skills and Experience
* HTML and CSS3
* C# and .NET Core 3.x Back-End Programming and Web API’s
* Microservices, Bootstrap, Material and UI design
* container orchestration platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes
* applications development using Agile, and DevOps best practices
* version control software such as GitHub and Subversion
* Infrastructure as Code" principles and practices
* continuous integration (CI) and continuous development (CD) principles and practices
* configuration management software such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform and SaltStack
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.