Software Test Engineer
Job Reference: 16349CB
Salary: Â£30000 - Â£32000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 23-05-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Hampshire, Southampton
My client are looking for a Software Test Engineer to join their testing team working alongside developers product managers and project managers. Based in their modern offices situated just outside Southampton.
* Responsibilities in this role will include:
* Developing test plans and scripts from business and technical requirements and specifications
* Performing a wide range of testing including function/non-functional, regression testing and performance
* Performing exploratory testing on early-stage code
* Facilitate communication between technical and business stakeholders while advising on overall risks and trends
* Writing T-SQL and interrogate databases using Microsoft client tools
* Carrying out test planning and procedures
* Strong ability to identify and document defects
* Clear and concise documentation skill including constructing and documenting test cases.
* Knowledge of automation test scripts and interpreting their results
* ISEB certified, with knowledge and experience of working in Agile Scrum teams
* Knowledge of C#
If you are a test analyst with 3 years experience and are interested in the above role in the first instance please apply with your latest CV.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.