Solution Architect – Banking
Job Reference: 19130SRC
Salary: Â£500 - Â£600 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3-6 Months Initial
Vacancy Posted: 14-02-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Solution Architect – Microsoft Technologies
My London banking client are looking for an experienced Solution Architect to join them on a contract basis.
If the skills below look suitable in the first instance please apply.
* Work with internal customers to understand their objectives and requirements for solutions.
* Work with internal analysts to facilitate usable and solvable business requirements..
* Work with the product delivery and support teams to develop solution designs to support estimation and delivery planning.
* Work with Technical Design teams to facilitate the technical design and alignment with the product roadmap.
* Work with the delivery team to facilitate the product and service delivery in-line with the product designs and road-maps.
* Work with Enterprise Architecture to facilitate an understanding of a solutions impact on Architectural policy & guidelines.
* 5-10 years’ experience in working in a matrix/collaborative delivery organisation
* Demonstrable experience in working in Agile and waterfall delivery styles
* Demonstrable experience in managing software product delivery & Support Teams
* Demonstrable experience in managing the design process in an English speaking team
* Demonstrable experience working with multi-site / region teams
* 5-10 years’ experience in working with Senior business users
* Demonstrable experience of working across the Microsoft Technology stack
* Demonstrable experience in using UML as a design and delivery mechanism.
* Demonstrable experience in using design frameworks such as Zachman, IDEF or TOGAF
* Demonstrable experience in Technical design via Patterns and Frameworks
* Demonstrable experience in using Feature, Story and use case based structures for estimation and delivery
* Good Communication
* Collaborative team member.
* Ability to self-motivate, plan and deliver within defined objectives
* Comfortable working in Matrix & Collaborative team structures.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.