Solutions Architect – Azure / DevOps
Job Reference: 16872NSP
Salary: Â£65000 - Â£75000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 13-01-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Liverpool, Merseyside
We are currently looking for an experienced Architect to join our client as we enter 2020. The role itself will require an experienced Solutions / Integration Architect who will ideally have knowledge in and around the DevOps and Azure technology space.
The Integration Architect is responsible for defining the structure of the solution, and ensuring that it will meet the requirements. An agile architect must also help the team to work together in an agile fashion, to jointly own the solution, and to interface well with other parts of the organisation.
* Understanding the requirements – identifying the stakeholders, helping to analyse the requirements and extracting those of architectural significance.
* Formulating the design – creating a solution structure which will meet the various requirements, balancing the goals and constraints on the solution.
* Communicating the architecture – making sure that everyone understands the architecture. Addressing the different viewpoints across the organisation. The architect has to present various views of the system appropriate to different audiences.
* Azure DevOps, backlogs, user stories
* Azure Cloud Platform and Services
* Experience with in memory data caches, e.g. Redis Cache
* Exposure to D365
* Good working knowledge of system architecture tools
* Able to mentor team and skills transfer to them
* Able to work on own initiative
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.