Job Reference: 16902GF
Salary: Â£65000 - Â£70000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 15-01-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
Our client are looking for an experienced IT Solutions Architect. The role is situated within their IT Department and their responsibility is to provide and support IT systems and infrastructure all year-round. Application and data integration have become increasingly important to provide services for the website and their official apps.
* Design IT solutions using various architecture patterns and styles to meet the functional requirements and the desired service levels.
* Determine architecturally significant requirements.
* Manage the design integrity of your solutions throughout their development lifecycle.
* Gain a deep understanding of the system landscape and provide technical guidance to others.
* Ensure solutions align to the clients architecture and conform to their technology standards.
* Contribute to the enterprise architecture that delivers the business plan.
* Keep up to date with new technologies.
* Proven track record of solution architecture and complex system integration using a variety of technologies, including bespoke software systems, package implementation and web/digital solutions.
* Demonstrable ability of working with clients to elicit requirements, design solutions to meet functional and service level requirements and advise on architectural decisions.
* Proven problem determination skills to resolve application and data integration issues.
* Knowledge of solution architecture and systems engineering methods.
* Knowledge of security standards and experience of designing secure applications.
* Strong technical knowledge and experience with Microsoft application and data technologies.
* Strong technical knowledge and experience with web application and integration technologies, including development of web and mobile applications.
* Technical knowledge of virtualisation platforms, storage technologies and enterprise server platforms.
* Ability to build and maintain excellent internal and external working relationships, especially with our IT suppliers. Strong influencing and communication skills.
* Able to take personal responsibility, use initiative, multi-task and meet deadlines. A self-starter.
* Formal architecture qualification, e.g. TOGAF.
* Knowledge and experience of modelling techniques and tools, e.g. UML or C4 model.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.