Solutions Designer/ Architect (SC Cleared)- Netcool, Testing, Development, Management
Job Reference: 16715TDS1
Salary: Â£450 - Â£500 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 months
Vacancy Posted: 20-02-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Berkshire, England
Role : Netcool Solution Designer/Architect (SC Cleared)
Location : Newbury, UK
Rate : 450 – 500 GBP
Duration : 6 months
Start date : ASAP
* Should have current active SC Cleared status (mandatory)
* Minimum 8 – 10 years’ delivery and support experience on IBM Netcool Application Suite such as Netcool Omnibus, Netcool Impact , Netcool Probes/Gateways, Netcool WebGUI (TIP/DASH), TBSM etc. and worked on industry grade three tiered Netcool Architectures as Designer/Architect role.
* Should have excellent awareness of Netcool Architecture and hands on experience in following Netcool Modules – Omnibus – TBSM – Impact – WebGUI – ITM – ITNM – ITCAM – TCR Report – Perl Script – Shell Script
* Experience of third party integrations of Netcool with other OSS and BSS components such as BMC Remedy/ServiceNow/Siebel, XMatters, Inventory Systems (Cramer/Granite etc.) . Also should have good experience of using Netcool components such as Netcool Impact for third party Database Integrations, Creation of Operator Views, Integration with WebServices (SOAP/REST) , SNMP integrations etc.
* Experience of Integration of EMS/OSS applications into Netcool using Netcool probes and Gateways. Should have a wide range of Netcool Probes experience such as Radio Network Operators along with the Fixed Line and IP Network equipment Operators, Specific component gateways such as remedy gateway, Socket gateways etc.. The basic experience of using generic probes such as SNMP MTTRAPD Probe, Syslog Probe, Ping probe, Email probe etc. is assumed.
* They should have good communication skills to perform/support Unit testing, E2E integration testing of developed functionalities Support the deployment process, including sanity testing Defect resolution
* Understands complex and advanced Network Management/Monitoring concepts and Must be proactive and preventive in problem solving
* Ability to work independently on multiple tasks along with Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Should have good communication skills with internal as well as external stakeholders and must have worked in an Onsite/Customer facing role
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.