Job Reference: 17136CF
Salary: Â£400 - Â£550 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months +
Vacancy Posted: 01-06-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Contract Opportunity for an experienced SQL DBA.
In this role the successful SQL DBA candidate will be responsible for managing, maintaining, enhancing and strategic development of all database related technologies in EMEA as well as internationally for the Business.
The Database Operations team are responsible for providing 24×7 RDBMS and NoSQL database support in EMEA and internationally for the Business.
Knowledge and experience
* Excellent knowledge of multiple database platforms such as MSSQL, Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
* Excellent knowledge of configuring Linux and Windows operating systems for optimal database performance.
* Excellent knowledge of networking, storage, server and virtualization layers.
* Excellent knowledge of logical and physical database design.
* Excellent knowledge of database installation and configuration.
* Excellent knowledge of backup and recovery strategies.
* Excellent knowledge of database performance and tuning.
* Excellent knowledge of database migrations and upgrades.
* Excellent knowledge of clustering and high-availability.
* Excellent knowledge of replication and disaster recovery.
* Excellent knowledge of database security and auditing.
* Excellent knowledge of data security governance and regulations such as GDPR and SOX.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.