Support Engineer – Telephony
Job Reference: 15938NS
Salary: Â£30000 - Â£35000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 22-11-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Support Engineer – ITIL – Telephony
Support Engineer – Telephony – ITIL Nottingham
Our client defying many UK companies is looking to recruit a Support Engineer to Support there Call Centre, Your core work will be around supporting IT VOIP and Mobile Contact Centre Technologies in an ITIL environment. You will ideally have an understanding of all aspects of Call Centre Operations and a blend of the following:-
* Experience of voice technologies and/or application support with knowledge of Genesys Speech Analytics (GIA) or equivalent, Genesys Pure Connect or equivalent voice system administration experience and SIP line technology
* Database skills focused around SQL
* Strong written and verbal communication skills at all levels with the ability to adapt your style when needed
* Have IT and operational experience as well as excellent analytical skills and the ability to understand the wider implications of changes made to the technologies.
* Thorough practical appreciation of ITIL Service & Support processes
* Strong Customer Service Skills, effective in working with customers at all levels.
* Ability to liaise with technical experts from other disciplines.
* Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts, both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to work under tight time constraints.
* Experience of Genesys Interaction Analytics or other speech analytics technology
Our client is offering an excellent working environment and a strong salary along with the following benefits:-
* 24 days holiday
* Life Assurance
* Discounted Products
* Other flexible benefits
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.