Systems Engineer – Infrastructure, Cloud, Windows Server
Job Reference: 15616
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£55000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 07-08-2018
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Berkshire, England, Windsor
Our client is an multi award winning company – including being listed in the Sunday times top 100 companies to work for. They are a market leader in their sector, who are a household brand with operations spanning across the globe. They are a fantastic company to work for – a stable, established company who have been in business for over 5 decades. In addition to a very attractive remuneration package and offer real potential for learning new coupled with excellent future career development opportunities.
The client is looking for someone who has previous experience with architecting and building solutions. Administration is also needed however it is important that the candidate have previous experience as a window architect. They would like someone who is built/migrated and administrative active directory and understands the core fundamentals. This person should be managing enterprise office 365 environment from a administrative standpoint. Windows Server 2008 & 2012 administrative skills is a key in this role. The individual needs to be a self-starter, self-motivated and willing to multitask on various projects.
Required Experience / Qualifications
– Minimum of ten (10) years of hands on experience from Administrator to Engineer
– 7+ years of experience supporting Messaging and Collaboration tools (Google, Office 365) Understanding and experience with Microsoft Cloud Computing, Cloud Services, and Web application services. Experience with Cloud-related technologies, Hypervisor, Storage, and Service Orchestration.
– 5+ Experience with cloud-based spam gateways, i.e., Message labs, Proofpoint, etc.
– 7+ years of comprehensive and practical experience with Microsoft AD Server 2008 /2012 architecture design, implementation, maintenance and support for 30,000+ seat environments
– Experience with Mobile Device Management: preferably (Air Watch or JAMF)
– Outstanding verbal, interpersonal and written communication and presentation skills, including demonstrated ability to interact with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
– Analytical aptitude; strong organizational and time management skills; ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities in a global organization, and to adapt in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to develop and maintain strong partnerships with key stakeholders, and to work across diverse businesses and regions, balancing the needs of multiple organizations
– Assists in developing budgets and forecasts to support business needs, goals and objectives.
– Strong critical thinking and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, IT operations, and technology projects.
– Ability to be on call or assure critical incident response 24x7x365.
– Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
Our client has excellent transport links -and easily commutable easily via the M4 by car or by public transport train / bus
Excellent benefits on offer including generous pensions, Bonus, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, flexible benefits, flexible working hours and much more
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.