Job Reference: SMW/16182SB
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£60000 Per Annum Great Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 04-03-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Surrey, Woking
Systems Manager required for a leading client in Woking on a permanent basis
The primary responsibility is to be the key point person for the coordination, implementation and development of travel systems requirements for all brands for the EMEA Travel Procurement & Planning team.
The fast paced dynamic climate of automated airline and hotel pricing requires you to be at the forefront of the latest developments in these fields ensuring the best possible products and services are delivered to client base. An in depth knowledge of in-house and third party systems is essential.
Excellent stakeholder management across all the client brands is key to the success of this role. Working with all appropriate departments on a consultative basis you will ensure requirements are well understood, appropriately communicated and achieve commercial goals.
Networking know-how, the ability to engage colleagues and your technical expertise and experience are all required to help deliver significant planned growth
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* 5 Years travel industry supplier experience working with airlines and hotels
* Highly effective communicator, able to collaborate and coordinate at all levels
* Strong presentation skills
* Extensive air operations knowledge gained either with an airline, tour operator or travel agent.
* Highly numerate
* Previous experience of airline ticketing requirements with local and global airline contracts
* In depth knowledge of the global aviation industry
* Experience of project management requiring collaboration across multiple teams
* Able to overcome objections and demonstrate benefits
* Extremely IT literate able to demonstrate knowledge of multiple systems
* People orientated person who develops strong interpersonal relationships
* Good use of analysis and forecasting with ability to develop strategies and drive change
* Ability to travel on a regular basis often at short notice
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.