Job Reference: 16277HB1
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£50000 Per Annum Bonus + Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 23-04-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, Kingston upon Thames
Our client, a household name is urgently looking for an experienced Technical Analyst to join their team based in Kingston-upon-Thames, on a permanent basis. The Technical Analyst will provide technical expertise for implementing, enhancing, operating and supporting business processes through robust, scalable and secure IT infrastructure (servers, networks, storage, security systems, cloud services).
Technical Analyst – Key Skills:
* Operating Systems – Windows Server 2012R2/2016, Windows 7/10 Professional, Linux OEL/Red Hat
* Databases – Microsoft SQL 2012/2014/2016/2017, MySQL, Oracle 11, Mongo DB
* Application Servers – Tomcat/Apache, Dynamics AX AOS, .NET/IIS
* Management Tools – Windows AD, Group Policies, Solarwinds, VSTS, GoAnywhere MFT
* Platforms -Sharepoint
* Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, Dynaway EAM ISV, Atlas ISV, Aextensions ISV, IBM Planning Analytics, Exceedra, Crown Open Options, Corporate & Brand Websites, Electronic Permit to Work, MAPS 2000, Microgen, Q-Pulse, Readsoft, Sage CRM, Tokairo, Autodesk LIMS, Cloud Flow, FMIS
* Platforms – Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure
* Management Tools – Microsoft Hyper-V, SCCM, WSUS, Windows AD, Group Policies, Solarwinds, VSTS
* Operating Systems – Windows Server 2012R2/2016, Windows 7/10 Professional, Linux OEL/Red Hat.
* IT Equipment – Dell PCs, iPad & GETAC tablets, iPhone & Android smartphones, Polycom VOIP desk-phones, Polycom Trio conferencing, Meridian phones, Kyocera printers, Intermec handhelds
* IT Security – zSscaler, MessageLabs, Windows Defender & BitLocker.
* Networks – Avaya LAN, Avaya Wi-Fi, MPLS WAN, Meridian PBX
* IT Security – Checkpoint firewall/VPN
* Regular travel to sites required (20%)
* Part of the 24x7x365 out of hours support team.
Technical Analyst – Responsibilities:
* Gather requirements and collaborate with internal stakeholders, vendors and internal team members to deliver appropriate IT infrastructure that drives efficiency, productivity, innovation and collaboration.
* Be responsible for the smooth running of the IT Infrastructure (via internal competency and external support contracts) that underpin critical business processes.
* In addition to their primary expertise (Applications, Infrastructure or Network & Security), will have sufficient experience and knowledge across multiple areas to be able to provide adequate cover across multiple areas
Technical Analyst – Benefits:
* Free onsite car parking where available
* Discounted branded products
* 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays pro rata
* Life assurance of up to 4 times salary
* Pension which is contributory up to a maximum of 8% from the company. The ratio is 1:1.25
* Access to a discounted corporate lifestyle website featuring great seasonal deals
* Subsidised staff canteen
* Discretionary 10% bonus potential
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.