Technical Business Analyst – Software Development background
Job Reference: 16849/CO5
Salary: Â£50000 - Â£55000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 12-02-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
Our client is looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to start ASAP. The role is situated within their Software Development function and will work alongside a strong team of Developers and IT Project Managers to help deliver small system enhancements through to large scale multi-functional and cross-platform projects.
This role will be responsible for supporting the technical analysis and delivery of all applications across all business lines and no two days will be the same.
The role will be a facilitator of system change between the various business lines and IT, responsible for establishing and refining requirements, co-ordinating tasks with various resources and supporting the testing and release processes.
Skills / Experience
* 5+ years-experience in a Business Analyst role writing requirements and specifications for a range of development and testing teams (onshore, offshore, software house, in-house, contractor, agile, waterfall)
* Strong MS Office skills; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
* Excellent at utilising process mapping in analysis and using appropriate tools (i.e. Visio)
* Proficient at producing proof-of-concepts and wireframes for suggested solutions
* Ability to engage and communicate proactively and effectively at all levels of the business
* Highly skilled in writing technical and functional design documentation
* Skilled at creatively eliciting and interpreting requirements through various methods
* Ability to use SQL to provide analysis on data within application databases
* Knowledge and experience of Dynamics 365 or similar ERP / CRM platforms
* BPMN/UML type diagrammatic experience
* Experience within a financial services, real estate or commercial markets industry
* Experience of task and defect tracking tools such as Jira
* IIBA, ECBA, CCBA, CBAP
* PRINCE2 Foundation/Practitioner
You will be joining one a market leader in their field, a highly regarded company who have operations spanning across the globe. They are a fantastic company to work for – a stable, established organisation who have been in business for several decades. In addition to a very attractive remuneration package and offer real potential for learning new coupled with excellent future career development opportunities.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.