Technical Delivery Analyst – IT SECURITY
Job Reference: 17022AS
Salary: Â£500 - Â£550 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 months +
Vacancy Posted: 28-02-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
My prestigious London based client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst/Technical Delivery Analyst to join the team on a contract basis within their IT Security department.
To role will require delivery of cyber security projects within agreed scope, cost and timescale. In addition, to support the delivery of the cyber portion of allocated Cross Portfolio projects.
* Business Analysis support for access management projects
* Supporting the team with process, run books, on-boarding documentation
* Identifying access management toxic combination (as a basic level).
* Working with the international teams to capture requirements from the various regulators.
* Gathering findings from internal and external audit to help shape requirements for the next phase of the project.
* Working closely with the PM to deliver per schedule.
Essential Functional / Technical Competencies:
* 5+ years of Identity & Priviliged Access Management experience with business analysis or technical/functional design and implementation experience of configuring and integrating IAM/PAM in a financial services environment
* Definition, assessment, and governance of process, procedures, and controls for identity and access management
* Delivering IAM/PAM to meet compliance requirements
* Proven experience on Identity Governance, and Segregation of Duties
* Proven experience working with identity and access management tools, enterprise directory technology stack, data mapping and related resource adapter sets
* A detailed and proven understanding of access management within highly complex environments.
* Proven understanding of current best practise approach to security assurance and the application of security frameworks
* Planning and prioritising multiple work streams in response to rapidly developing and changing portfolios
* Experience of supplier and third party risk management
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.