Technical Delivery Manager – IT Security
Job Reference: 16874MS
Salary: Â£500 - Â£600 Per Day
Vacancy Posted: 07-01-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: London, Greater London, England
My prestigious London based client is looking for an experienced project manager/technical delivery manager to join them on a contract basis within their IT Security department.
This role will be to deliver security projects within agreed scope cost and timescale. This will include where required creating technical requirements documents and to define scope and core security delivery responsibilities.
Functional / Technical Competencies:
* The role requires an experienced project manager who has a mix of technical skills and business acumen to undertake a variety of security related projects.
* The role will be working within the Security Portfolio and reporting to the IT Security Manager.
* The project manager will be responsible for delivering the Book of Work of the IT Security area, including management of end-to-end lifecycle from feasibility study through to implementation.
* The project manager must therefore have a wide range of IT Security technical skills to be able to bring together various technical teams in the production of a clear, achievable, cost-effective and supportable design.
* The IT Security project manager will liaise with the business areas and must therefore be able to represent the IT Security Portfolio with credibility whilst guiding the business on the best solution, tailoring business requirements to meet best practice and our technical standards.
* Business Analysis experience in a technical environment such as Network, Storage or Database related programme.
Work Experience Essential:
* Strong project management background based on IT Security Delivery and Management.
* Evidence of successful delivery of multiple projects within the IT Security space.
* Excellent communication skills
* Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
* A proactive, motivated approach.
* The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
* Strong decision making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
* A structured and logical approach to work
* Strong problem solving skills
* A creative and innovative approach to work
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* The ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* A calm approach, with the ability to perform well in a pressurised environment
* Strong numerical skills
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills
* Skills in a PPM tool such as MS Project Enterprise or Planview
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.