Job Reference: 16082HB
Salary: Â£320 - Â£380 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Vacancy Posted: 24-01-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, West Yorkshire
Test Analyst required for a leading client in Leeds on an initial 3 months contract basis
Test Analyst required to ensure consistently high quality software releases of both in-house software applications and their interfaces to other relevant 3rd party applications into the Live IT environment. This will be achieved through the successful scripting and execution of system and non-functional test scripts, as well as ensuring comprehensive User Acceptance Testing occurs.
In order to ensure that a standard approach is followed, all testing will be delivered according to structured project methodology.
* Knowledge of a variety of IT software based systems testing methods and their practical application in a wide variety of business departments
* Sound knowledge of "best practice" for software testing
* MS Office for the production of documentation in accordance with project methodology
* Understanding of the full software development lifecycle.
* Experience of test scripting and defect raising and management within Microsoft VSTS or TFS system
* Knowledge and strong appreciation of MS Dynamics CRM.
* Knowledge and strong appreciation of MS SharePoint
* VERY desirable knowledge of the Novus insurance products
* Experience in Insurance or legal systems would be a distinct advantage
* Knowledge of test automation tools including Jira and TFS/VSTS
* ISEB/ISTQB Foundation
* ITIL Foundation.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.