Job Reference: 16890CA
Salary: Â£25000 - Â£30000 Per Annum Flexible Benefits
Vacancy Posted: 08-01-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Newport, Wales
Our client, a financial services organisation based in the Newport/Cardiff area, are looking for a software test analyst to join them and perform functional and non-functional testing (manual and automated where applicable) including planning, scripting, execution and progress reporting.
We are looking for an individual with the following qualities:
* A strong understanding of the Software Delivery Lifecycle
* Hands on experience of the end-to-end testing process including static analysis, test design, scripting, execution and defect management
* Experience in investigating and articulating complex issues to support informed decision making
* Experience of using workload management and testing tools
* Familiarity of different project delivery methodologies (eg Waterfall, Iterative)
* ISEB/ISTQB Certified of equivalent
Any experience of using automation testing tools would be advantageous
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.