Test Analyst – Mortgage – SQL
Job Reference: 160751/CF15
Salary: Â£300 - Â£400 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Vacancy Posted: 12-06-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Our client is looking for an experienced Tester to join their team – For this role you must have either Mortgages experience. The candidate must be self-sufficient and be able to create, generate and execute appropriate test scripts when provided with a development specification, requirements, and in some cases limited or no documentation. Working within a regulated financial environment the candidate must produce well written, detailed and complete documentation and evidence for all testing activity.
* Must have Mortgage servicing experiance
* A good understanding of formal testing approaches
* Analysing requirements and specification to create a Test Plan
* Designing test scripts to maximise coverage
* Executing formal test cases and experience based testing
* Using automation tools to assist manual testing
* Basic MS Excel and SQL knowledge
* ISTQB Certified Tester – Foundation or Intermediate
* Programming and scripting to automate manual testing
* Knowledge of interest and CMS calculations
Telephone Interviews to be arranged immediately – Please send CV to discuss further and secure an interview slot.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.