Test Automation Analyst- Oracle SQL, Java & Selenium
Job Reference: 17162SR/TDS
Salary: Â£32000 - Â£35000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 16-06-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire
My client is currently looking for a Test Automation Analyst to join their rapidly expanding team and help design, support, and maintain flexible cost-effective systems solutions across the business. This role will include yearly project work which will play a pivotal role in helping support the wider organisation.
* Ensuring that a robust, scalable, and secure architecture is implemented and maintained for automation testing.
* Interfacing with the users, business analysts, offshore team, and support team to determine their requirements and understand how these will be implemented and tested.
* To design, support, and maintain flexible, cost-effective information systems solutions meeting all business requirements.
Skills & Knowledge & Experience
* Experience of Java and object-oriented principles
* Experience of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
* Experience of Selenium or similar test automation tools
* Experience of testing GUI applications, web services and web applications ( Backend & frontend)
* White box and black box testing techniques
* Experience of source control systems and configuration management.
* Able to demonstrate an understanding of UML design
* ISTQB – Foundation Level
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.