Job Reference: 16484GF
Salary: Â£500 - Â£600 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Vacancy Posted: 18-07-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
I am looking for an experienced Test Lead to join my client based in central London on a 6-month initial contract basis.
In this role, you will be supporting testing activities for various projects covering front office technology.
* Responsible for the Managing and delivering a number of projects across the Front Office to the highest quality, on time and within budget
* Able to coordinate projects spread across different business units and regions.
* Manage key stakeholder relationships
* Undertake planning, execution, and reporting of testing activities
* Draft test plans for projects
* Adhere to the test processes set out in the Test Plan.
* Hands-on and being able to help Design and execute test cases as per the planned test schedule if needed.
* Ensure any deviation to the test plan is reported to the portfolio test manager and relevant project stakeholders.
* Comply with the organisation’s governance policies and procedures.
* Support and coordinate business users with UAT testing
Functional / Technical Competencies:
* Good Understanding of EFX and MARKIT applications
* Investment Banking Experience
* Working knowledge of FX, Fixed Income, IHS Markit
* 5+ years’ experience working as a Test Lead.
* Investment Banking or Financial Services sector experience(essential)
* Strong experience in test coordination across multiple regions (essential)
* Experience in application testing (essential)
* Experience of Bloomsburg, Thomson Reuters and i360 Services (beneficial)
* Experience working in an agile environment (essential)
* Stakeholder management experience (essential)
Education / Qualifications:
* Degree level qualified
* ISEB/ISTQB certified at least to the foundation level
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.