Job Reference: 16791AD
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£50000 Per Annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 02-12-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, England, West Midlands
Our client who are a leading player in the distribution industry have an exciting opportunity to be based in one of the offices based on the outskirts of Birmingham. This role requires a Test manager who has experience of an S4/Hana implementation, integration and associated systems. You will also have a prominent client facing role and will be in touch with customers to ensure that the testing is fully defined and agreed to current service levels.
* Own the testing management function by providing end to end test management & governance
* Manage all activities involved in the end to end testing process, including strategy, planning, preparation, execution, quality assessment and issue resolution
* Manage the reporting to and the day to day alignment between the programme and our customers
* Deliver the test projects on time whilst meeting all quality objectives
* Develop, agree and sign off on the master test plan ensuring client agreements
* Prepare and execute the different test levels, monitor the progress and report the result of the test execution to relevant stakeholders
* Responsible for the test scope including function testing, integration testing, stress and performance testing, regression testing and user acceptance testing
* Management of the internal testing team
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.