Job Reference: 17176CO4
Salary: Â£65000 - Â£75000 Per Annum £5,5000 flexible rewards + excellent benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 16-07-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Greater London, London
Proactive Appointments Ltd is working exclusively with a client who requires a Test Manager with experience of managing and guiding offshore teams. Working initially with a small team abroad, the role requires an experienced Test Manager who can help with the strategy and direction of the offshore team as well as champion the company’s ethos to be an agile first organisation. The experience of managing resource in other time zones and regions is a must have for this position.
This is a heavy people and process orientated role and will require a focus on continuous improvement, automating where possible and gaining optimum productivity from the team made up of both on and offshore consultancy and internal members. The Test Manager works alongside other project leadership roles to ensure that all teams play their part in project delivery and work together to ensure successful outcomes.
* Managing the test team made up almost exclusively of outsourced on/off shore members
* Define the test strategy for the domain
* Define the test strategies for each strategic piece of delivery in the domain
* Ensure best practice is maintained and continually improved upon
* Develop/review test plans and test strategies including dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for such plans
* Define hardware and software requirements as part of an overall path to live requirement – liaise with the Environment Manager for delivery of these environments
* Continually develop the teams to improve effectiveness, efficiency and productivity
* Ensure content and structure of all testing documents/artefacts is documented and maintained
* Highly creative, pro-active, enthusiastic, conscientious, detail oriented self-starter
* You respond rather than react
* Exceptional presentation, inter-personal, written and communication skills
* Exceptional team management skills
* Able to demonstrate creativity and innovation in applying solutions for the benefit of the customer/stake-holder
* Strong commercial experience of implementing and running your chosen technology eco-system in production
* A passion for finding defects and a defect free mentality for releases
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.