Test Manager – Mortgages experience
Job Reference: 16766/CF
Salary: Â£400 - Â£425 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 months
Vacancy Posted: 14-11-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Our client is looking for a Test Manager on a contract to start ASAP in London. For this role you must have experience of working in the Mortgages sector.
* Support the Change Manager in scheduling test resource, developing test plans and managing a team of Test Analysts
* Develop a broad understanding of test automation software and other trends and innovation within the software testing discipline.
* Identify and implement appropriate test automation software and processes that improve the efficiency and/or quality of testing within the organisation.
* Develop & create appropriate test scenarios and scripts from various document types, produce a high quality standard of work that can be shared externally with clients and other key stakeholders
* Build a knowledge of how a change could impact a particular system by liaising directly with Analysts, Developers and end-users
* Develop regression test scripts and carry out regression testing where appropriate
* Work closely with Analysts and Developers on small to large system changes across three key platforms
* Utilising testing knowledge and experience to assess and advise on the practicality of testing process alternatives
* Identifying improvements to the process and assisting in their implementation
* Knowledge of Phoebus (or other loan engine software)
* Knowledge of mortgages
* Knowledge of interest and CMS calculations
* Has a thorough understanding of the analysis process and can collaborate with interdisciplinary teams and stakeholders to achieve consensus.
* Strong core in SQL database technology and surrounding complimentary systems with an advanced level of knowledge in Excel.
* Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organisation skills.
* Demonstrates leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills.
* Applies data analysis techniques, based upon a detailed understanding of business processes.
* Independently validates information, and specifies and applies appropriate analytical techniques to report results to users (clients, management, third parties, etc).
* Assesses the integrity of data from various sources and applies a variety of analytical and presentational techniques.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.