UAT Test Manager
Job Reference: 16887GF
Salary: Â£55000 - Â£60000 Per Annum Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 17-01-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Liverpool, Merseyside
UAT Test Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced UAT Test Manager to join our Tier 1 client who are based in the heart of Liverpool. The role offers a fantastic opportunity to join a company at the beginning of a large scale growth programme.
The UAT Manager is responsible for the production of full and detailed test plans aligned to project timelines, with detailed test scenarios that fully cover project requirements. The UAT Manager will work closely with Business and Technical project stakeholders, as well as the wider stakeholder group, to ensure that testing is completed to required quality and project timelines.
* Understand project requirements, identify and work with project stakeholders – business and technical – to ensure that a detailed UAT plan is produced, with test scenarios created that provide full test coverage aligned to user stories
* Become a key team member, drive test progress and tackle any issues head-on, demonstrating strong leadership to ensure test quality and progress to required timescales
* Communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders – reporting test progress and defect status to various stakeholder levels
* Play a key part in risk management, highlighting key risks, issues, dependencies and provide mitigations
* Run defect management meetings and support defect resolution
* Use test feedback to support any need to identify alternative design solutions which meet customer needs
* Provide comprehensive test summary reporting and support move to implementation phase
* Azure DevOps, backlogs, test planning, test scenario structure aligned to user stories
* Able to demonstrate strong previous experience in successful UAT management and planning
* Experience of running defect management meetings, driving test progress under challenging timescales, reporting on test progress against plan to differing stakeholder levels
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and get into project detail quickly
* Ability to communicate at all levels – technical and non-technical
* Ability to quickly form strong working relationships with multiple stakeholder types
* Agile test experience – user stories, experience of agile and waterfall development methodologies
* ERP / D365 and Azure DevOps experience – desirable
* Able to mentor team and skills transfer to them as needed
* Able to work on own initiative and solve issues as they arise
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.