Job Reference: 16970SR4
Salary: Â£35000 - Â£42000 Per Annum Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 10-03-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Worcester, Worcestershire
Our global client, who have experienced genuine growth in recent times, is looking for a UI Developer to join their team based in Worcester, on a permanent basis. The UI Developer will be joining a tight knit, vibrant team and will also have the opportunity to work from home once settled into the role.
The UI Developer will be working on building UI components and implementing these components into websites. The UI Developer will take ownership of maintenance of the UI components on an ongoing basis, developing versions for different frameworks and managing change requests.
UI Developer – Key Skills:
* Experience developing with React + Redux
* Experience with Angular
* Experience using Webpack type components
* Knowledge of Node JS and NPM
* Experience with .NET framework/Core
* Experience using Git Understanding of CI/CD deployment pipelines
UI Developer – Responsibilities:
* Be part of the technical team and work on assigned tasks in this area.
* Break down proposed developments into short sprints
* Be forthcoming about ideas and continuous improvements for any of our components
* Develop and deploy UI components, websites and APIs
* Actively maintain and improve the UI components, websites and APIs once they are delivered
* Troubleshoot and resolve bugs
UI Developer – Benefits:
* Annual Leave
* Life Cover
* Private Medical Insurance
* Holiday buy/sell
* Virtual GP
* Dental Insurance
* Cycle to work
* Work from home, reviewed after completion of probation
* Many, many more brilliant benefits!
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.