UI/UX Designer- startup & mobile apps exp (REMOTE)
Job Reference: 17167CO
Salary: Â£280 - Â£300 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 Months +
Vacancy Posted: 03-07-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Location- REMOTE WORKING
Rate- £280- 300 per day
Duration- 3 Months +
Our client, a startup in the wellbeing & self-care space is looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join their team.
The UI/UX Designer will be able to provide Examples of wireframes, prototypes, user journeys/experience maps, personas, usability test plans and reports, end product designs etc.
UI/UX Designer – Key Skills:
* Hands-on experience working in a start up environment
* Experienced in designing mobile applications
* Working in an agile environment
* Successful experience in fields such as healthcare, Wellbeing, Wellness or Self-care
* Experience working with platforms such as monster class, audible or headspace
* Contributing to the UI/UX Design of complex projects through from Discovery to Delivery, including everything in between
* Reviewing requirements gathered from client stakeholders and subject matter experts, and exploring how these can be translated into compelling design concepts
* Thinking about Information Architecture and how best to expose only what is necessary to the end-user through simple UI and Interaction
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.