Job Reference: 16314AS
Salary: Â£400 - Â£500 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months +
Vacancy Posted: 09-05-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Oxford, Oxfordshire
Our client, a global leader within their field is looking for an experienced UX Designer to join their team based near Oxford, on a contract basis, initially for 6 months with a view to extend.
The UX team is comprised of a mix of User Researchers, Interaction Designers, UX Designers and Visual Designers. They work in integrated software development teams typically consisting of designers, developers, architects and subject matter experts.
The UX Designer will be able to provide Examples of wireframes, prototypes, user journeys/experience maps, personas, usability test plans and reports, end product designs etc.
UX Designer – Key Skills:
* Hands-on experience working in an Enterprise environment
* Experience using Sketch.
* Ability to create clickable prototypes of your design concepts, either in code or using tools such as Omnigraffle, Axure, Figma and Principle.
* Working in an agile environment.
* Successful experience in more complex fields such as healthcare, finance, enterprise, etc
* Contributing to (and depending on experience, leading) the UX of complex projects through from Discovery to Delivery, including everything in between
* Reviewing requirements gathered from client stakeholders and subject matter experts, and exploring how these can be translated into compelling design concepts
* Planning and facilitating workshops to help you, your team, and customers discover needs, set project direction, and ideate solutions
* Helping non-UX professionals to understand the value of UX and adopt UX practices – we believe the experience is a shared responsibility and want to take the whole team on the journey
* Drawing upon existing design standards and pattern libraries, as well as identifying opportunities to expand them where necessary
* Thinking about Information Architecture and how best to expose only what is necessary to the end user through simple UI and Interaction
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.