Job Reference: 16973SR
Salary: Â£40000 - Â£70000 Per Annum Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 12-02-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Oxford, Oxfordshire
Our global client, who have experienced genuine growth in recent times is looking for an experienced UX Designer to join their team based near Oxford, on a permanent basis. The UX Designer will make up a team comprised of a mix of User Researchers, Interaction Designers, UX Designers and Visual Designers. They work in integrated software development teams typically consisting of designers, developers, architects and subject matter experts.
The UX Designer will have experience using Sketch and Abstract for UI Designs, hands-on experience working in an agile Enterprise environment as well as the ability to create clickable prototypes of your design concepts, either in code or using tools such as Omnigraffle, Axure, Figma and Principle.
UX Designer – Key Skills:
* Contributing to (and depending on experience, leading) the UX of complex projects through from Discovery to Delivery, including everything in between
* Translating user outcomes to interaction designs through sketching, wireframing, prototyping
* Participating in and sometimes leading research to help you and your team generate understanding and empathy for your users and their needs
* Extracting requirements from client stakeholders and subject matter experts, and exploring how these can be translated into compelling design concepts
* Planning and facilitating workshops to help you, your team, and customers discover needs, set project direction, and ideate solutions
* Testing designs with users and responding appropriately to feedback – knowing when to defend your approach and when to iterate
* Drawing upon existing design standards and pattern libraries, as well as identifying opportunities to expand them where necessary
* Thinking about Information Architecture and how best to expose only what is necessary to the end user through simple UI and Interaction
* Communicating your designs to non-technical stakeholders
* Helping non-UX professionals to understand the value of UX and adopt UX practices – we believe the experience is a shared responsibility and want to take the whole team on the journey
* Applying user centered design techniques such as story mapping and lean UX to capture the required user outcomes
* Hands-on experience working in an agile Enterprise environment – particularly any involving the visualization of complex data and processes
* Experience using Sketch and Abstract for UI designs
* Ability to create clickable prototypes of your design concepts, either in code or using tools such as Omnigraffle, Axure, Figma and Principle.
* Successful experience in more complex fields such as business intelligence, healthcare, finance, enterprise, etc
UX Designer – Benefits:
* Annual leave
* Pension scheme
* Private Medical Insurance
* Dental cover
* Childcare vouchers
* Many, many more brilliant benefits!
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.