Web Designer- HTML, CSS, JS
Job Reference: 17092CO/TDS1
Salary: Â£35000 - Â£45000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 05-05-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
Our client is a market leading company in their sector who are on the lookout for a Web Developer who has the ability to enhance their existing website in order to engage further customers and prospects.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress their career in line with our client’s growth plans and will play an important role in helping the company reach their goals.
* Experienced developing websites and the ability to keep abreast of the latest technologies
* Develop the current website to include new designs, setting it apart from competitors
* Work with key stakeholders in the business internally and externally to determine requirements and be able to deliver these across the business
* Ability to create user- friendly and effective products
* Proven track record in web optimisation
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Extensive HTML, CSS, JS experience
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Good knowledge of software marketing
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Web Development and a genuine desire to enhance their career. On offer is a package of upto £45,000 plus benefits depending on experience.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.