Web Services Architect
Job Reference: 16304AS
Salary: Â£60000 - Â£80000 Per Annum Car Allowance + Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 03-05-2019
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Leicester, Leicestershire
Web Services Architect
Our client, a global heavyweight provider of products and services for a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets have an exciting new opportunity within their IT department for a Web Services Architect.
The organisation are looking for a Technology evangelist to establish and maintain standards for application architecture, development, documentation and deployment while laying out application architecture that is open and flexible to improve business efficiency through the use of web-based technology, specifically Microsoft Azure.
To be considered for this role, you will require the following skills and experience:
* Development Team Leadership / Management
* Strong knowledge / experience of system integration
* Advanced understanding of Microsoft technologies, including but not limited to:
* App Service
* Logic Apps
* .NET Core
* Ability to work with the business to define requirements and document same
* Strong problem solving & analytical skills
* Ability to present. Must be able to express technical matters in business terms for non-technical people to understand.
* Experience working with low cost offshore development teams / consultants
* Ability to manage remote teams and development
This is an exciting and varied role with a base salary of £60,000-£80,000, Car Allowance and flexible benefits package, and the ability to work partly from home. There will also involve some occasional travel to locations in Europe.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.