Windows Engineer – Security hardening, Cyber vulnerabilities
Job Reference: 16834/CF2
Salary: Â£400 - Â£450 Per Day
Vacancy Posted: 10-01-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: London, Greater London, England
Windows Engineer – Security / Server hardening, Cyber vulnerabilities & PAM (Privaleged Access Management)
Start Jan 2020
Our client is looking for a Windows Server engineer with specific experience of Server hardening and addressing cyber vulnerabilities. My client is currently working to achieve Cyber Essentials Plus certification.
* To play a key role in ensuring that the IT systems and services meet the requirements to achieve CE+ certification including Admin account management
* Addressing cyber vulnerabilities on Windows servers
* Ensuring that shared unstructured data has the correct access permissions
Knowledge and experience
* Detailed knowledge of Windows server in a demanding service environment including server hardening
* Skills in scripting (possibly PowerShell) to modify windows file and folder permissions
* Significant experience of Active Directory groups
* Detailed knowledge of systems security principles and methodologies with a strong focus on Admin and Service account management
* Significant experience of using Active Directory to achieve a ‘secure by design’ methodology
* Strong communication skills, especially change management.
* Knowledge of a Privileged Access Management solution would be a bonus
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.