Windows System Administrator
Job Reference: 17137GF
Salary: Â£350 - Â£400 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months +
Vacancy Posted: 01-06-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
Contract Opportunity for an experience Windows System Administrator
Working as part of the Platform Operations team the success full system administrator will along with the team be responsible for providing 24×7 Windows support in EMEA and internationally for the Business.
Skills and Experience
* Excellent knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory.
* Excellent knowledge of Windows system internals.
* Excellent knowledge of configuring Windows operating systems for optimal performance.
* Excellent knowledge of performance monitoring, tuning utilities and commands.
* Excellent knowledge of security hardening principles in line with CIS industry benchmarks.
* Excellent knowledge of networking, storage, database and virtualization layers.
* Excellent knowledge of clustering and high-availability.
* Excellent knowledge of replication and disaster recovery.
* Excellent knowledge of security and auditing.
* Excellent knowledge of data security governance and regulations such as GDPR and SOX.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.