Workspace Management Engineer – Ivanti
Job Reference: 17174AS
Salary: Â£475 - Â£500 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 6 Months +
Vacancy Posted: 25-06-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Greater London, London
My London based client are actively recruiting and looking to on-board straight away for a Ivanti EPM engineer. A Virtual interview process and remote on boarding as my client continue to drive forward their plans across the rest of the year.
The Workspace Management Engineer is responsible for supporting the operational delivery of Ivanti Endpoint Management Suite and its associated services. This role has a key focus on assisting with the technical delivery of strategic projects, in addition to ongoing operational support of services.
* Enterprise class level experience with Ivanti Endpoint Management Suite, including provisioning for OS installations and builds, patch management, reporting & queries, software distribution and packaging, administration and maintenance of an Ivanti environment including migrations and upgrades.
* Experience with producing reports / dashboards in Ivanti Extraction.
* Experienced in Windows 7 & 10, installation, configuration, maintenance and fault finding in an enterprise environment including knowledge of active directory, group policy and security hardening.
* Experienced in both PowerShell & VB scripting
* Experience of Microsoft AppV, windows installer technologies, MSI’s, transforms and tools such as AdminStudio.
* Proven problem solving and diagnostic capabilities.
* Proven experience of working with ITIL framework including change management & release management
* A proactive approach and the ability to inspire others within the team.
* Good communication and documentation skills
* Proven ability to work under pressure.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.