Job Reference: 16235HB1
Salary: Â£25000 - Â£33000 Per Annum Brilliant Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 01-05-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Berkshire, England, Reading
Our client, who have experienced genuine, organic growth in recent times, is looking for an experienced XML Developer to join their team based near Reading on a permanent basis. The XML Developer will be customer focused and a confident communicator, personable and friendly, with experience gained in an IT support role where you have been involved with implementing and customising XML based systems.
XML Developer – Key Skills:
* Previous experience of 1 st /2 nd Line Support in a fast-paced IT team
* EDI knowledge/experience
* Experience of coding and debugging XML including XSD schemas.
* Experience of XSLT mapping / XPATH
* Analytical thinking
* Flexible approach
* Consistently produces accurate work
* Self-motivated, pro-active and ability to manage own workload
* Able to use own initiative
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Customer service focused
XML Developer – Responsibilities:
* Develop XML transformation
* Maintain and manage XML schemas
* Configure system tasks
* Prioritise and multi-task workload
* Resolve and mitigate risks
* Support customers and business units
* Work with Project Management to successfully hit deadlines.
XML Developer – Benefits:
* Annual Leave
* Full training and on-going Learning and Development support, with excellent career progression
* Learning and Development opportunities with funded NVQ/work based studies/professional qualifications
* Employee referral bonus
* Auto-enrolment pension
* Perkbox – instant access to a wide range of high street, leisure and utility discounts and perks
* Staff discounts
* Eye care scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.