Job Reference: 16847TDS1
Salary: Â£35000 - Â£40000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Vacancy Posted: 04-02-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Canterbury, England, Kent
Our client is a highly recognised organisation in their sector and they’re on the lookout for an Analyst Programmer to work out of their office based in Kent.
The purpose of the Analyst Programmer role is to develop and support the companies lifecycle systems as well as their associated reporting and interface requirements
* Develop, maintain and provide support for lifecycle systems to ensure reliable and accurate services are available.
* Understand requirements for lifecycle system requests to design technical solutions with estimated time scales for development and implementation to enable the effective prioritisation and scheduling of work within the team
* Ensure key business processes can be completed within the required time critical periods.
* Participate in the planning of future services, undertaking research and providing advice on strategies and solutions, considering both functionality and security of delivered services to assess their effect on the companies Infrastructure
Qualifications / training
* Education to degree level or equivalent experience
* A ITIL (Version 3) accreditation
Knowledge, skills and experience
* Working knowledge of ETL, and reporting tools such as SSIS/SSRS
* Good working knowledge of relational database systems, architecture and products, especially MSSQL
Our client pride themselves on hiring the best in the industry, in return they offer a salary of somewhere between £35,000 – £40,000 (Dependant on experience) plus a comprehensive benefits package, all within a structured environment where the opportunity to further develop both your skill set and career is endless.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.