Job Reference: 17077CFBA
Salary: Â£400 - Â£450 Per Day
Salary per: Day
Job Duration: 3 months +
Vacancy Posted: 08-04-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: England, Hertfordshire, Welwyn Garden City
Are you a Business Analyst with a background in Project Management and available to start within a few weeks?
Our client who are a leading financial services organisation have an opportunity to join on an initial 3-4 month contract at their offices near Welwyn Garden City. This role will be home based until further notice, equipment will be provided.
The successful Business Analyst will be a self-starter and be highly motivated whilst working from home. Experience of leading video and telephone conference calls/meetings is a must.
* Background in Business Analysis
* Proven delivery of multiple projects at the same time
* Proven experience of managing projects in an Agile organisation
* Experienced in managing stakeholders of all levels
* Experience of using a variety of techniques to gather requirements
* A background in Application/development projects
* Experience of managing infrastructure projects – desirable
* Managing third parties
* Experience of projects within a financial services organisation is required. i.e. Banking, Insurance or Wealth/Asset Management
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.