Business/IT Project Manager – Compliance & Risk Management
Job Reference: 16870/AS
Salary: Â£400 - Â£425 Per Day
Vacancy Posted: 06-01-2020
Contract Type: Contract
Location: Kent, England
Our client is looking for an experienced Business / IT Project Manager for an initial 6 months contract to review their compliance and risk management embeddedness across various functions across the business.
Key Skills & Experience
* 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech environment with multi-function teams
* Proven experience in working on projects across business and IT, in particular – Product, Marketing, Finance & Change
* Proven track record of successfully dealing with projects using Agile methodologies
* Ability to manage a medium to large size teams in a dynamic and time critical business environment
* Prince 2 Practitioner qualification or equivalent
* Stakeholder management experience is essential
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Comfortable engaging with senior stakeholders within the business including ability to produce management level information
* Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.