Master Data Manager
Job Reference: 16794SR3
Salary: Â£45000 - Â£50000 Per Annum Benefits + Car
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Full Time
Vacancy Posted: 24-12-2019
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, England, West Midlands
Master Data Manager required by a global company based in the West Midlands. Our client is looking for an experienced Master Data Manager who will work closely with the business process & delivery experts in order to ensure data quality, compliance and operating procedures. This will enable the master data team to help the business to create a reliable view to drive operations efficiently.
This is an excellent chance to work for a highly regarded company who value their employees and offer a competitive benefits package.
* Implement master data management standards, enforce data governance procedures and ensure data integrity across multiple platforms
* Manage and ensure that all master data processes incorporate data governance standards
* Partner with peer group, sponsors and stakeholders to implement business processes and policies that will support a successful master data roll out and ongoing program accountability
* Develop, implement and enforce best practices and operating standards
* Lead and manage all organization-wide data governance activities and will have responsibility for improving the quality and managing the protection of sensitive data and information assets
Skills and experience required:
* Direct experience performing data activities associated with an enterprise ERP (preferably SAP) implementation or transformation project and/or via rolling acquired companies into in existing enterprise ERP solution strongly preferred Microsoft SCCM Administration
* Experience working in a logistics or retail company preferred
* Knowledge of SAP data migration approach, tools, and roles & responsibilities. (SAP S/4Hana preferred but R/3-ECC accepted)
* Strong knowledge of assigned domain master data objects and transaction data objects; including SAP T-codes, DB tables, data load utilities
* Experience of 1-2 SAP full-scale data migration projects supporting the assigned domain business process and data objects. (R/3 -> S/4 preferred, but legacy to SAP accepted)
* Strong analytical skills, well-organized, with attention to detail
Our client pride themselves on hiring the best in the industry, in return they offer a salary of somewhere between £45,000 – £50,000 plus a competitive benefits package, all within a structured environment where the opportunity to further develop both your skill set and career is endless.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website https://www.proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.