Network Analyst – LAN, WAN, Security, CCNA/CCNP
Job Reference: 17126AS/TDS
Salary: Â£34000 - Â£35000 Per Annum Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: Permanent
Vacancy Posted: 01-07-2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: England, Rotherham, South Yorkshire
The Network Analyst will design, implement, and maintain our client’s network infrastructure & network security across all their sites as part of a larger IT Team.
This role will require flexibility to work on an out of hours rota with occasional weekend work whilst committing to the core BAU hours.
– Managing and supporting the full networking environment to a high technical standard, using predominantly Cisco equipment.
– Supporting and managing firewalls, including Internet Proxies, DMZ control and VPN solutions.
– Wireless infrastructure management including WiFi surveying. (Ekahau)
– Configuration and support of Cisco VoIP technologies. (CUCM, VGW’s CUCM Express)
– Vulnerability Management – keeping up to date with the latest threats to networks and providing solutions to mitigate risk.
Key skills and experience:
– Experience configuring and maintaining Cisco Routers, Switches and ASA Firewalls, Security Appliances.
– Experience configuring and maintaining Sophos, WatchGuard, Cisco & Fortinet Firewalls.
– Experience maintaining company wide networks – LAN, WAN & MPLS.
– Experience with monitoring tools, such as the SolarWinds suite.
– Experience configuring and managing WiFi Infrastructure.
– Expert knowledge with Cisco CUCM Call Manager
– Knowledge of tunneling protocols IPSEC, LWAPP, L2TP, GRE.
– Thorough understanding of the Network protocols from all Layers of the OSI model.
– CCNA and / or CCNP certified.
– At least 5 years’ experience working within medium to large Networking environments.
– Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware, including Layers 2 & 3 protocols.
– Network security experience.
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/
Proactive Appointments Limited take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information you provide to us as part of your application for this vacancy will only be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or would like further information please email GDPR@proactive.it.